Thursday Thaaaangs
Yesterday, my coffee run was successful (I got a honey and lavender latte-delicious), I procured a couple stones and incense and tiny candles, and I didn't get a cardigan because the weather is gradually warming for the rest of the week, so it's fine.
I went to Lowe Mill with Emily in the evening yesterday and we ate at the The Veggie (OH MY GOSH AMAZING) and then went to see my show all hung up. It looked so nice with the gallery lighting turned on, I am so happy. We ran into Bryson (Thurston) whom I interviewed on the podcast a few weeks back and got a copy of his book he just published. Emily and I were going to go goof off a bit and sing karaoke but it turned out the place that used to have it on Wednesday wasn't doing it. We were a little bummed but then the notion of coming to the apartment, getting into sweatpants and just chilling out sounded more and more amazing the closer we got to the apartment, haha.
So it was an early night because I had work at the salon this morning. I had two of my regular clients, which I really enjoy. I was finished up a little after Noon, and then I went to get a tiny tattoo of the sun from friend Cassie. She does really awesome black linework tattoos. I have a moon on my right wrist and have wanted the sun on the left since I got it done a few months back. Cassie gets her hair done with me, so we barter sometimes which is great. I love a good trade! She is getting her hair done with me tomorrow. And Cassie is one of my friends, who I don't see very often but when we get together it's always so great. I really think she is one of my spirit family members. We just connect easily and always support one another (we've known each other for over a decade). I just love her. I am really grateful to know her.
| Thank you, Cassie! |
After the tattoo appointment, I ran by Lowe Mill to photograph the pieces in my show one by one (the lighting is AMAZING) so I have good images to keep if anything should sell. While I was there I ran by Piper & Leaf and got an iced tea, and then chocolates at Pizelle's. (YUM).
Now I'm back at Emily's apartment enjoying the quiet while I type this.
I think we're going to cook supper here tonight and relax. We both work tomorrow.
I hope your day was great!
Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment