This is what I do.
Speaking to what I mentioned in my last post , I thought it was a good time to share what, exactly, my healing work looks like.
I offer a few different sessions, all remote at this time.
Reiki ($44) - Energy healing session to bring balance to your chakra and energy systems. Work on energetic blockages, pain, stress level, and helps with grounding. This session is remote, and not over Zoom. After the session ends, I email session notes, and am available to answer any and all questions about your session.
Clarity Session ($77) - This is where we work through specific aspects of your healing together, and you can gain insight into next steps in your healing journey. We can discuss specific challenges you may be facing, and healthy ways to address them. I can walk you through journaling practices, guide you in meditation, grounding practices, etc. This is great for beginning your healing work and finding direction in that.
Private yoga session ($99) - This is a personally guided yoga session, including meditation, journal work, and Q+A regarding your yoga practice. This session is done over ZOOM.
Illumination Session ($177) - This is the most in-depth session that I offer. This includes a remote Reiki session, deeper energy healing, and mediumship work which may include spirit animal identification, ancestor work, and inner child work. This session is for deeper healing work, identifying core wounds and how to address them to heal. After the energy work is done, we have a ZOOM call to discuss and I will help guide you in what practical things you can do to bring deep healing to your life.
If you have any questions about what I offer, or you'd like to schedule a session with me, email me at: innerlight.studio77@gmail.com
You can also DM me on Instagram to schedule a session.
...
For payment: I accept Venmo, Cashapp, and PayPal, due at the time of scheduling.

Momma needs an alignment. So interesting.
ReplyDelete