Yoga
I got a decent amount of sleep last night, can you believe!? So I am up early today, and I started the day with one of my favorite things, my yoga practice. Yoga came to me years ago, as a way to stay flexible as I grow older, and then became a way for me to work through my anxiety. From there I began to meditate and work with the breath, and yoga has become a huge part of my spiritual practice.
With the upcoming changes (I promise I will let you know all the news soon!) it's my intention to begin teaching yoga more regularly. I want to teach in a way that is accessible and inclusive. I want to help guide others into healing for themselves, This is a deep desire of mine. I may be shifting the amount of salon work and art work to make adequate space to grow my yoga teaching practice as well as offering healing sessions on a regular basis. My intention is a more balanced life. Less striving and struggling, and more trust, grace, and flow.
In the warmer months, I would love to teach yoga outside, and also offer Reiki and energy healing sessions outdoors, how lovely would that be!? I am starting my course for Master level Reiki certification, so I intend to begin teaching Level I Reiki classes, as well. All good things! I can’t wait. It’s going to be a stressful few months, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
...
I am getting very excited about my gallery show coming up. I go tomorrow to hang everything, then it will be on display (at Lowe Mill Arts, in Huntsville, Alabama) from March 2nd-April 23rd.
If you wanna see my work and hang out with me in person, come to the closing reception on Saturday, April 23rd, 5-7pm!
Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment