Sunday Brain Dump
This morning I am still in a great mood after that class yesterday. My healing work has a new facet that is exciting and affirming to me, and I’m looking forward to working in this new modality. If you want to get to know your pets better, get in touch with me!
It’s a beautiful thing to me, how energy work has this common thread of working within the unified field, connection between all living things, and the desire to serve the highest good. Learning this work has been life-changing for me, and I am really excited to learn more and more and grow in my practice as an intuitive energy healer.
I took a little break to make pancakes for the family and although I love to cook and I was happy to do it, something happened while flipping those pancakes, still unsure what exactly, and my anxiety spiked and I was suddenly filled with rage and frustration at every sound, every perceived brush-off, every physical sensation I felt in my body. I HATED the texture of the pancakes??? Everyone else loved them, but I ate a bagel with tomatoes instead.
So I took a minute, said a prayer and meditation, and I called my energy back to me, and released any energy that I was holding onto unconsciously. Did a little breathwork, and I was starting to calm down, when my husband came into the kitchen and called me over for a BIG HUG. He is taller than me and really strong, and I LOVE it when he hugs me, which he does everyday. But when I get a full on BIG HUG, we hug extra tight and extra long and he talks me through some deep breathing, and kisses my forehead, and it calms me so much. So much better.
So now I’m sitting here with my coffee and some ice water (2 fisted beverage club:accepting members) and my anxiety is dissipating, and I’m writing!
I am thinking about this particular dog I spoke with yesterday in class, his name is Bodhi. His owner said she changed his name because it was something completely ‘off’ when they got him. So as we were chatting, Bodhi said,”I LOVE my name! But sometimes, I would love it if they would call me CAPTAIN BODHI, that would be so cool!!” The owner said that she calls her husband “Chief”, so it makes total sense that Bodhi would want in on that sweet dynamic. Gosh, I love this work.
Bye
Comments
Post a Comment