Wednesday Brain Dump- Reiki Master Level Training, Meditation and Remote Viewing Moment.

 *This post contains a LOT of spiritual talk and 'woowoo' stuff. So if that's not really your thing, just skip this one.*

So today is Wednesday, you know, my favorite day of the week. Because it's right in the middle, so there's no urgency to START things, odds are I've already started what needs to be started. And it's not a finishing day, because it's in the middle and things don't need to be finished until the end, which is Friday, and maybe sometimes Thursday, depending on just how much you need to finish. 

Wednesday is also very nice these past few months because I have been taking a course for my Master Level Reiki certification, and we meet on Wednesdays for the weekly live lecture. I am beyond excited about this. My plan is to teach Reiki classes for self-healing once we move in a few weeks. 

Also, I was doing a remote session on my Moma yesterday, and it was amazing, it really always is, but before we got started, myself and my spirit animal allies were standing in the room, and Panther scratched and then punched me right in the chest. Not in an attack, but to get new medicine into my energy body. I know it sounds weird, but honestly, I do healing sessions remotely, that is, my consciousness travels across distances to do healing work, so my life is weird, OK? I'm fine with it. 

SO, Panther cold cocks me in the chest, and my heart chakra starts to glow (more than it usually does) and the light emanating from it is this really beautiful blue and white, It's hard to explain. It's new medicine for me to bring to my healing sessions. He told me to sit with it for a bit, and 'the rest will become clear as you move along.' So that's what I'm doing. 

...

The other morning, I was on the verge of waking up, no longer dreaming, not yet fully awake, when I saw a room (well, part of one wall of a room). And no, it wasn't just a dream. When I dream, for my entire life, I dream in technicolor. Almost animated. Never ever in my life have I dreamt of something that appears like this current reality. I saw, as if I was looking into the room from up above, a dark orange/brown wooden shelf, mounted to the wall, with books on it. Then I saw one book up close. and saw the cover, it was Animal Farm. 

Like this but dark brownish/orange stained.

The copy had this exact cover on it.
And I saw this for just a couple of seconds, then my vision tunneled, and I opened my eyes all the way here in my bed. Now I am very curious whose room this is, or if it's my room in another dimension, or another time? Or is it someone I know? Or someone I will know at some point? I'm not worried or fretting about it at all, it's just very interesting, and I know without a doubt that it was not a dream, in any way, shape, or form. 

...

I also did a session for my friend who is also a psychic medium, and pet communication practitioner. I saw this certain little house and described it to her, and she said that she had a session with someone else a few months back who described the exact same house to her. (She is currently house hunting, so it's valid).  So those are just a couple interesting woowoo things that happened this week.

ALSO, in relation to my Reiki Master Level program: Tonight we had a deep guided meditation with the intention of meeting our Reiki guides in the quantum field. Since I have been doing Reiki for a few years now, and mostly long-distance work, I already have my guides who I work with. I wasn't sure if I was expecting all of them to show up, but from the start of the meditation, my animal guides were with me. (They always are when I travel), and when we got to the meeting point in the meditation, only one of my guides came to see me. He is a healer from my Celtic lineage, very kind and warm-hearted. He showed me some new things about my healing work, and what I'm going to be moving into as far as that goes. We had a lovely time hanging out together. I'm not sharing all the details here because it's my business :)

...

 I got quite a bit of packing done today, and plan to work on that the majority of the day tomorrow. I am getting rid of a lot of things. Happily. It's nice to reassess what are needs and wants now and again, in my opinion. 

...

That's all I have for you today. I love you and I hope you have the best day ever, today and all the days.

Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is what I do.

Heal a little or a lot.