Today is sad.

  My oldest cat, Zipper passed away very early this morning. I won't go into too much detail, but he died quickly, thankfully, so he didn't suffer. 

Zipper and my second oldest cat Beetljuice, spent most of their time lounging on our back porch. This morning, Zipper wasn't out there to greet me like he is every single morning, and I just got a weird, heavy feeling in my gut that something was wrong.

I could feel myself start to panic, so I meditated for a few minutes to calm myself down. A few months ago I learned how to communicate with animals, and had spoken with all of my pets a good bit since then, so I dropped into my calm state and reached out to Zipper. Usually, when I meet up with an animal in the quantum field, I see a gold bridge and meet them there to talk. This morning, the bridge was rainbow-colored instead of gold, and I just knew Zipper had passed. He did communicate with me briefly, and he was happy and doing well. So I had some comfort in that. It felt like God was preparing me so that when I found Zipper I wouldn't be caught off guard. This was going to be a hard experience either way, but God was so kind to help me like this.

I left the bridge and then meditated a few minutes more and asked God to show me where Zipper was so that I could bring him home and bury him. I got a perfect map of my neighborhood in my mind with a line going from our house, over just a couple of blocks away, to the right, and then on the left side of the alleyway, just into the edge of a yard. I got dressed and walked that route and I walked right to him. Even though I knew that he was most likely passed over already, it was still shocking to see him that way. He was peaceful, and I could tell it happened quickly, so that gave me a little comfort. I still cried quite a bit, though. ZIpper has been with me for eleven years, and we were very close. He was a very sweet companion. 

I came home and got Eli to go back with me and help me bring Zipper home. Then I cleaned him up and had some time with him before I buried him. I thanked him for being my companion these past eleven years and told him that I loved him. Then I put him into the ground and said goodbye to the handsomest boy. (That was what I would call him).

Zipper got in my lap yesterday afternoon and we watched it storm from the back porch. He sprawled all the way across my lap and purred, and hugged my leg while I pet him and did some Reiki on him. He was usually not the most affectionate cat with most people, but he always loved me. He really liked belly rubs. I'm thankful that I got that sweet time with him yesterday, especially now. 

Zipper really loved to sit in my lap when I sat cross-legged in meditation. He also LOVED to lay on my crystals. I always said he was powering up, haha. For a long time, a little over a year, he would sleep in the bed beside me, and just lay in my arms and purr all night. He really was such a sweet spirit.

I'm gonna miss my handsome boy, but I know he is doing OK on the other side of that bridge. He told me a few months back that his next go-round, he was coming back as a panther, so maybe a sweet baby panther was born this morning, somewhere in the wild. 

That's all I've got for today. 


Comments

  1. Im.so sorry..I lo ve you so much. This where our memories help us thru.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is what I do.

March Work Trip

Heal a little or a lot.