Animals really like talking to us!
So, as promised, I am here to tell you all about the Animal Communication workshop I attended yesterday.
I can describe it one word: AMAZING.
Before I get into it, let me tell you, I signed up for the class, cautiously optimistic. I have seen first hand how healing in the quantum field is possible, and even more than possible, effective. And I figured if it was similar to distance Reiki, it would be totally legit. But I have never attended a class at this particular center and have not worked with or met any of the facilitators, so this was going to be a new experience for me.
My husband and I joked about it in the week leading up to the class. While he is 100% supportive of any and every thing I want to do, he is also very funny, and in our house, nothing is off limits to joking. And I appreciate this so much. It keeps us both grounded, in a weird way, and life is just better when you don’t take anything too seriously.
On my end, I was excited, and wanted this class to be all it was cracked up to be. I WANTED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANIMALS TELEPATHICALLY. But I had decided that if I got there and it was just, woo-woo nonsense, I would enjoy the ride and make some new friends!
The teachers were experienced Reiki healers and teachers, the group consisted of 11 of us (all women), and all but a few of us are Reiki practitioners. Being experienced in energy healing work made it really easy to grasp the concept of working with animals energetically. It is the same principle and methods I use while working on human clients!
We worked in pairs, and every single person in class was able to communicate with their partner’s pets! And we all got it right; no prior information was given beyond a picture and name of our pets. It was such a sweet experience, not only learning this skill, but meeting other women who are healers, who are like-minded, and hungry to learn new things and serve the highest good.
I made some new friends, and found that the center where the class was held holds all kinds of classes and spiritual meetups regularly. The teachers of this class also offer healing sessions at the center. (Infinite Light Center in Knoxville, if you’re wondering.)
SO, now I am so excited to offer pet communication sessions, AND Reiki healing sessions for animals! One really cool thing about all this, is that pets, and all animals actually, REALLY want to communicate with us more deeply. And I am happy to oblige.
This coming week, I am going to be communicating with my friend’s pet rats! I can’t wait!
Comments
Post a Comment